It is likely that MindTouch is not your only site. We're sure a marcom, blog, community forum, e-commerce site etc. exists alongside it. Why not embed MindTouch onto those web properties to provide the authoritative help content your end users may be seeking. With MindTouch Touchpoints, customers—and potential customers—can remain engaged along their journey to solidify their movement toward the successful adoption of your product and brand loyalty. Take a look!
Currently available Touchpoints include:
- Contextual help - add a contextual help link in your web properties and applications
- Contextual help button - add a contextual help button in your web properties and applications
- Search - embed a search function for your MindTouch content in any web page or application where the results open in your MindTouch site
- Search-in-place - embed a search function for your MindTouch content in any web page or application where the results appear on the current page
- Customer insight - see user search and viewing interactions with your MindTouch site
- Sign-in - allow users to authenticate to see permissioned content from your MindTouch site from any of your web properties or applications