Patient Intake Forms
Kareo has Patient Intake capability for any customer using our Kareo Platform and taking advantage of our appointment reminder functionality. As of now, we consider this a “lite’ intake solution and our goal is to expose it and make it more obvious so patients can set it up and take advantage of its capabilities. Before, the “office form” was nested in the “Visits and Scheduling” section and was hard to find and had little description on what it was.
- Now, you can go right to the Provider Profile and click on the “Office Forms and Intake” which has a great explanation and also shows an example of what it is.
- The forms can now be embedded in the email and the patient can also download the form, fill it out, and bring it to the office.
- Patients can fill it out directly on their computer so its easy and the front office doesn’t have to worry about reading bad handwriting or making errors when entering data.
- Once a customer uploads a form(s), they can name it whatever they want and it will be automatically uploaded and show up in the appointment reminders.
- Fixed issue where some customers were unable to save their insurance information
- Fixed issue that prevented canceled or rescheduled appointments from appearing under patient demographic appointment section