Kareo Platform Release Notes July 19, 2018
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Kareo continues to enhance the customer experience by releasing new features, making enhancements, squashing bugs, and delivering fresh documentation. Here's an update of the recent product improvements we've made with the Kareo Platform so you can easily stay up to date on what's new!
Select Insurance Case on Appointment
When creating a new appointment or editing an appointment, users have the option to select a case for a patient. This enables the user to assign the correct case for billing.
- The case, primary and secondary insurance information will display when the appointment is expanded on the Agenda.
- Only active cases will show as an option.
- If the case becomes inactive and is linked to future appointments, the user will see (Inactive) next to the case name.
- Encounter Forms will now print with the case information.
- Users will need to edit the appointments created before July 18, 2018 to associate a case.
- Kareo Billing feature only: Creating a charge capture from the appointment will populate the case selected in the appointment.
- This feature is slowly rolling out to all accounts. Therefore, not all accounts will see these updates.
- Kareo Clinical: The superbill will not pull the case from the appointment or have the ability to select a case.
- Fixed an issue where the message center stalled when sending a group message