Kareo continues to enhance the customer experience by releasing new features, making enhancements, squashing bugs, and delivering fresh documentation. Here's an update of the recent product improvements we've made with the Kareo Platform so you can easily stay up to date on what's new!
The following features and enhancements have been added to the Dashboard to simplify the patient check-in and scheduling workflows.
- Responsive to screen resolution for easy viewing
- View the patient's primary phone number and email by hovering over the patient name
- The selected Service Location will persist in the browser
- Navigating back to the Dashboard will show the last tab viewed
- Send Patient Intake from the Appointment Card or the Appointment
- Direct Inbox access for providers
- The Dashboard is now available for Kareo Managed Billing customers.
- The Agenda view will no longer be accessible after May 15, 2019.
Schedule Follow-Up Appointment
Once a patient has been checked out, a follow-up visit is easily scheduled from the Appointment Card on the Dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to access User Settings