Kareo continues to enhance the customer experience by releasing new features, making enhancements, squashing bugs, and delivering fresh documentation. Here's an update of the recent product improvements we've made with the Kareo Platform so you can easily stay up to date on what's new!
Color Coded Appointment Status
The front office staff member can seamlessly change an appointment status and quickly determine the status of the appointment based on the following color coding:
|On the Scheduled tab, late Scheduled or Confirmed appointments are shown in yellow.|
|On the In Office tab, Roomed appointments are shown in blue.|
|On the Finished tab, the following statuses are shown in red: No Show, Rescheduled, and Cancelled.|
Patient Contact Information and Record
Hover over the patient's name on the Dashboard, Appointment Card, or the New/Edit Appointment page to view the patient's date of birth, alert, primary phone number, email, and address.
Click on the patient's name or the launch icon on the top right of the patient card to open their patient record in the same window.
- Fixed an issue where creating a new patient from the appointment screen redirects the user to the old workflow
- Fixed an issue where users received an error message when accessing a patient record from the Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where a bullet points appeared on the menu after a patient is roomed
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to save a credit card to the patient's account
- Fixed an issue where all appointments were not showing on the dashboard
- Fixed an issue where the appointment time on the Dashboard and Appointment Card are showing in different time zones
- Fixed an issue where user accounts could not be created for providers with taxonomy code 106S00000X