Kareo continues to enhance the customer experience by releasing new features, making enhancements, squashing bugs, and delivering fresh documentation. Here's an update of the recent product improvements we've made with the Kareo Platform so you can easily stay up to date on what's new!
Patient Alert on New/Edit Appointment
|Balance Collected Today
The Appointment Card shows the patient balance collected today to help the front desk track payments.
The Provider, Staff, Room, and Equipment filters are listed in alphabetical order on the Dashboard and when scheduling an appointment.
Encounter Forms now print with the proper alignment.
- Fixed an issue where an appointment resource was stuck at "Checking Availability" instead of showing the correct status
- Fixed an issue where patient's with Unknown gender is showing as Female-to-male (FTM)/Transgender Male/Trans Man) on the Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where appointments were not appearing on the Dashboard until the page was refreshed
- Fixed an issue where the patient's insurance was not displaying on the Appointment Card
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to create new appointments