Kareo continues to enhance the customer experience by releasing new features, making enhancements, squashing bugs, and delivering fresh documentation. Here's an update of the recent product improvements we've made with the Kareo Platform so you can easily stay up to date on what's new!
Edge to Edge Dashboard
The Dashboard is now responsive and uses the full width of your browser. With the new three panel design, choose which panel you would like to scroll through.
View Multiple Service Locations
Front office users can now view appointments for one or more service locations at a time with the new multi-select filter.
View Service Location on Appointment Card
The appointment card now displays the service location associated with the appointment.
- Fixed an issue where the first patient's alert will replicate for all patients in a Group Appointment
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to create individual notes for reoccurring group appointments
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to collect payment on the New or Edit Appointment page
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to click select all for the Provider filter
- Fixed an issue where clicking Check Eligibility for All does not update the patient's eligibility status on the Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to view all rooms on the Dashboard when rooming a patient
- Fixed an issue where the grid lines are missing when printing encounter form "One Page"