This release addresses a number of bugs that were both pre-existing and related to the recent 2.0 release.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Fixed long-standing bug that would prevent appointments from showing in the mobile app for providers without a web-app role (Note: there are still cases where this may occur when data issues are present.)
- Fixed user settings bug that could cause a series of 500 errors upon first login
- Fixed bug that would cause crash when using some custom templates while editing a note
- Fixed bug that could crash the app when tapping "use last" in a note
- Fixed "unsupported URL" bug when trying to sign a note
- Fixed bug that could prevent calendar from refreshing data
- Fixed bug that could cause crash in notes on iOS8 devices
- Fixed bug that would cause "edit" buttons in superbill to be unresponsive
- Fixed a bug with editing a recurring appointment
- Added loading spinner to indicate when the app is fetching recent patients in the patient list/search
- Fixed bug that could cause a patient chart to "freeze" for a few seconds when first opened.