Mobile Version 2.2.3
New to the Kareo mobile app in this release include enhancements to background app loading, clinical note and settings panel updates, improvements to the calendar increment settings and new global labs/studies filter options.
Background App Loading
Kareo will now automatically sync practice settings and clinical resources in the background, greatly reducing load time in-app upon login, opening a patient record, etc. There is also a new settings panel, should you ever need to initiate a sync manually.
Clinical Note Section Enhancement
Kareo mobile now offers the ability to add clinical note sections to non-clinical note types and vice versa.
Support for Calendar Intervals
Kareo mobile will now respect your calendar interval setting when creating and viewing appointments.
New "Recently Signed Off" Labs/Studies Filter
When reviewing your global labs/studies tasks, there is now a new filter titled “Recently Sign Off.” This filter will contain labs/studies that have been signed off within the last 24 hours.
Notable Bug Fixes:
- Fixed some discrepancies with ICD9-ICD10 mappings.
- Fixed issue that could cause superbills with only ICD10 codes to fail.
- Fixed crash in lab/study details.
- Fixed crash when creating new order for certain studies.
Other Recent Updates:
- Ability to view multiple calendars at once in agenda and day views.
- Appointment enhancements including: support for rooms, patient contact information, new appointment status workflow, and UX improvements.
- Ability to create & view care checklist entries.
- Quick slide/swipe actions in problems, medications and allergies.