Mobile App Release Notes February 5, 2019
- Last updated
Save as PDF
What's new in Kareo 2.4.8?
Family History Condition Enhancement
Providers now have the option to indicate a family history condition as: (-) does not have, (0) unknown, or (+) has or had.
- Log into Kareo's mobile application.
- Access a Patient Chart.
- Tap on History. The History screen opens.
- Tap on Edit on the FHX section. The Family History screen opens.
- Tap on an existing family member.
- Tap on the + icon to add a family member. The Choose Family member screen opens.
- Tap on a Health Status.
- Tap on the family member.
- Tap on a condition. The Condition pop up appears.
- By default, 0 is selected. This indicates the family member's status for this condition is unknown.
- Tapping - indicates the family member does not have the condition.
- Tapping + indicates the family member has the condition.
- Optional, add a comment.
- Tap on Ok.
- Tap on Save when finished.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the encounter date of service was incorrectly populated with the posting date
- Fixed an issue where the app crashes when downloading user settings