Mobile App Release Notes August 2, 2019
- Last updated
Save as PDF
What's new in Kareo 2.6.2?
New Appointment Enhancement
Tap on any empty time slot on the calendar to create a new appointment with the date, time, and provider/resource auto populated.
- Log into Kareo's mobile application.
- Tap on Agenda > Day. The Day calendar screen opens.
- Tap on an empty time slot on the calendar to create a new appointment. The Add Appointment screen opens.
- The Provider/Resource, Location, Date, and Time is populated based on where the user taps on the empty space and selected filters.
- When the service location is set to All, the Location will populate with the last service location used.
- Fixed issue with push notification settings not appearing correctly.