In April 2019, your Kareo Analytics account will be upgraded to the latest version.
- Ability to add patient mobile phone number and active/inactive status as a dimension
- Added "Billed As" column to show if the claim is billing Primary/Secondary/Tertiary/Patient
- Added "Count of Claims Paid (Complete)" and "Count of Claims Paid (Partial)" as master measures to show claims that have been fully paid or partially paid.
- Fixed an issue where the data did not update after March 28th
- Fixed an issue where new sheet/table only populated amounts for Total Payments
- Fixed an issue where the A/R Aging report is showing negatives balance for Kareo Managed Billing accounts
- Fixed an issue where the A/R Aging by Patient report did not generate data or the user received an error message
- Fixed an issue where the Patient Collection report did not generate data