Kareo continues to enhance the customer experience by releasing new features, making enhancements, squashing bugs, and delivering fresh documentation. Here's an update of the recent product improvements we've made with Kareo Billing, so you can easily stay up to date on what's new!
Patient Statements Price Increase
Starting this March, all first page patient statements sent through RevSpring will be increased by $0.01 due to the postage stamp price increase. For any questions, reach out to our support team at [email protected].
ERA Copy to Practice
System Administrators can copy an ERA from one practice to another within the same account with the new Copy to Practice button in an ERA.
Subscribed Missed Encounters
The Missed Encounters report filter now includes a preset "Yesterday" option to run on an on demand report.
When saving a Missed Encounters report, users now have the ability to subscribe to daily reports with yesterday's missed encounters. The report time frame will be for the previous day, end of day, yesterday.
ERA Adjustment Column
On an ERA, the column previously labeled as Not Allowed has been updated to Adjustments / GRP / RC.
Encounters Detail Concurrency
Instead of just displaying Yes/No under the Encounters Details report, the report will now display the Encounter ID with the overlapping concurrency. In addition, the system will look for concurrency procedures between 00100-01999, but exclude 01960 and 01961.
Enrollment Wizard - Provider Number Validation
The Enrollment Wizard will validate a Group Provider Number in step 6 to ensure an NPI is not entered. The following error message will display: Invalid Group Provider Number. This provider number is not an NPI. It is a unique number assigned by the specific insurance company.
For Individual Provider Number, the following error message will display:
- Fixed an issue where a space was added in front of an alpha modifier
- Fixed an issue where adding a new Electronic Payer Connection without accessing a practice will generate an unhandled exception
- Fixed an issue where the Patient Summary Report does not include data from the report's End Date
- Fixed an issue where the Billing Contact phone number is not populating under Patient Statement Options for Billing Company Edition accounts
- Fixed an issue where practices clicking Get kFax Number generates an error