Billing Release Notes March 22, 2018
Kareo continues to enhance the customer experience by releasing new features, making enhancements, squashing bugs, and delivering fresh documentation. Here's an update of the recent product improvements we've made with Kareo Billing, so you can easily stay up to date on what's new!
Clearinghouse Report Comments
Users can now enter comments to all clearinghouse reports to add reminders or collaborate with other staff members.
- Click Encounters > Clearinghouse Reports. The Find Clearinghouse Report window opens.
- Double click a report to open.
- Enter the text into the Comments field.
- Click Save. The Find Clearinghouse Report window opens. A preview will display in the Comments column.
View and Search Adjudication Date
The Find Payment screen now displays the Adjudication Date for insurance payments with the option to search by using the following date format in the Look For field:
This new feature will help users quickly identify a missing or invalid adjudication date.
Edit Payment Notes
The Edit Payment Notes field now allows up to 1000 characters for more details relating to the payment.
Search by Service Date
The Find Claim screen now has the option to search by Service Date using the following date format in the Search field:
Search Inactive Users
System Administrators can now quickly search for an inactive user’s account with the new search box.
The new "Select All" checkbox gives users the ability to quickly check all options to display a Patient Alert.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to request new enrollments
- Fixed an issue where the Billing Documents screen was blank
- Fixed an issue where the Encounter Details report is not including individual service lines in the total