Billing Release Notes July 19, 2018
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Kareo continues to enhance the customer experience by releasing new features, making enhancements, squashing bugs, and delivering fresh documentation. Here's an update of the recent product improvements we've made with Kareo Billing, so you can easily stay up to date on what's new!
Select Case on Charge Capture
Users can select a specific case to accurately bill when the patient has multiple cases.
Note: If the charge is created from an appointment and the case becomes inactive, the user will see (Inactive) next to the case name.
- Click + New Charge on the Charges window.
- Search for and select the patient.
- Click the > arrow to navigate to the next case. Click the < arrow to navigate to the previous case.
- Only active cases will show as an option.
- The case selected while creating this electronic charge will sync on the draft encounter in the Desktop Application.
Submit Missing ERA
Customers can use the Missing Electronic Remittance Inquiry Request to submit a support ticket directly from the desktop application.
- Click Encounters > Clearinghouse Reports. The Find Clearinghouse Report window opens.
- Click Missing Electronic Remittance Inquiry Request. The Missing Electronic Remittance ERA Inquiry window opens in a browser.
- Follow the prompts to submit a Missing ERA.
- Fixed an issue where the Find Payment screen was showing applied payment when "Show Unapplied Only" was checked