Kareo continues to enhance the customer experience by releasing new features, making enhancements, squashing bugs, and delivering fresh documentation. Here's an update of the recent product improvements we've made with Kareo Billing, so you can easily stay up to date on what's new!
Charge Capture: Add Scheduling Provider
When creating a new charge, users can now select a scheduling provider. Once a draft encounter is created in the Desktop Application, it will also have the scheduling provider selected from the charge capture.
See Patient Phone Numbers On Encounter Forms
|The patient's mobile number will now be printed along with their home and work phone numbers on encounter forms.|
- Fixed an issue where editing the billing address fails to save when accessed through Help > Manage Account > Change Billing Address
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to close a patient record after clicking Collect Patient Payment
- Fixed an issue where searching documents will display incorrect result totals
- Fixed an issue where opening a saved insurance company without an associated payer ID resulted in an error
- Fixed an issue where clicking Settings > Company or Settings > All Clearinghouse Report resulted in an error