Kareo continues to enhance the customer experience by releasing new features, making enhancements, squashing bugs, and delivering fresh documentation. Here's an update of the recent product improvements we've made with Kareo Billing, so you can easily stay up to date on what's new!
- For consistency, the guarantor field has been renamed Responsible Party in the patient record.
- Fixed an issue where the Date of Same or Similar Illness was not printing in box 15 of the CMS 1500 02/12 form
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to complete billing task in the web app
- Fixed an issue where the duplicate insurance company warning persist even after the duplicate insurance was deleted
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to view practice home after the Kareo new version update
- Fixed an issue where users using Windows 7 received an error during the Kareo new version update
- Fixed an issue where notes were missing from the patient's record
- Fixed an issue where the patient record audit log was not populated
- Fixed an issue where the USPS zip code look up was not returning results