Kareo continues to enhance the customer experience by releasing new features, making enhancements, squashing bugs, and delivering fresh documentation. Here's an update of the recent product improvements we've made with Kareo Billing, so you can easily stay up to date on what's new!
Patient Statements: Displays Procedure Code's Local Name
When a procedure code has a Local Name entered, the name displays on patient statements sent through Kareo's third-party mailing house; otherwise, the Official Name will display.
To add or edit the Local Name of a procedure code:
Once completed, patient statements can be sent through the third-party mailing house with the Local Name.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to access patient records
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to auto post ERAs with MIPS incentive payments as a tertiary adjustment
- Fixed an issue where long notes on the patient's record was not displaying
- Fixed an issue where users received an error message when creating a new practice
- Fixed an issue where changes made to the patient record in the Desktop Application was not syncing to the web app
- Fixed an issue where claims were rejected for missing ICD codes between 10/1/2019 - 10/8/2019. If you haven't already done so, rebill the affected claims.