Kareo continues to enhance the customer experience by releasing new features, making enhancements, squashing bugs, and delivering fresh documentation. Here's an update of the recent product improvements we've made with Kareo Billing, so you can easily stay up to date on what's new!
Medicare Encounters: Policy Number MBI Format Warning
To reduce potential Medicare claim rejections, a warning message appears when approving Medicare encounters where the policy numbers do not follow the new Medicare Beneficiary Identifier (MBI) format. This warning will only occur when approving an encounter in the New Encounter or Edit Encounter windows.
Policy Number MBI Format Warning
- The Patient Payments settings have been updated to be consistent with the Kareo Platform.
- The Collect Patient Payment window launches within the Desktop Application instead of a web browser.
- Fixed an issue where users received an error message when attempting to generate a report
- Fixed an issue where users received an error message when attempting to access reoccurring appointments
- Fixed an issue where some accounts with Patient Portal and Patient Payments enabled did not have all Send Patient Statement methods available for selection