Kareo continues to enhance the customer experience by releasing new features, making enhancements, squashing bugs, and delivering fresh documentation. Here's an update of the recent product improvements we've made with Kareo Billing, so you can easily stay up to date on what's new!
Preset User Account Permission Settings: Practice Administrator
Billing company accounts now have a new Practice Administrator setting to prevent HIPAA violations. Users assigned the System Admin Web User Role will automatically be assigned the Practice Administrator role which allows them to manage users only within practices they can access. These users will not be able to access Company Reports or assign additional practices to their user account.
View Practice Administrator Setting
Note: Removing the "Practice Administrator" role will also remove the "System Admin" Web User Role.
Kareo API: New Calls and Technical Guide
The Kareo public API now offers four new calls: Get Appointment, Create Appointment, Update Appointment, and Delete Appointment.
The API Technical Guide has been updated to include details about these calls and will be available on February 28, 2020 through the Kareo API Integration User Guide page.
- Fixed an issue where some users received the Policy Number MBI Format Warning due to the policy number having lowercase letters
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to generate proof of timely filing for claims submitted electronically to Trizetto
- Fixed an issue where users received an error when exporting the A/R Aging report to PDF
- Fixed an issue where users received an error generating the A/R Aging report filtered by a specific location
- Fixed an issue where users received an error scheduling appointments for new patients
- Fixed an issue where users received an error viewing the appointments list
- Fixed an issue where Patient Collection Category Alerts did not display in the Platform