In September, 2017, your Kareo Clinical account will be upgraded to the latest version. This release includes a new feature to export your client data.
Export Your Patient Data
We've automated the process for retrieving reports on your patient's Summary of Care. You no longer need to contact our Support team and request the report be pulled manually. Now you can request the report from within Kareo, and customize the date range and delivery date of the report.
Where to Go?
Request reports on your patient's data from the same location as always. From the User menu on the top right, select Practice Settings. Then expand Data Management from the left navigation and click Export Patient Data. Click the Export Data button to request a new report, or find recently requested reports listed in the on-page tables.
On the Run Export window, choose between a One-time or Recurring report. For a one-time report, select a time range, one or all providers, and a scheduled run date. On the scheduled date and time, your report will enter the queue to be generated. Once in the queue, the report may take time to run, but no more than 24 hours. The status of the requested report will display as Pending, and you will receive an in-app message notification once Ready for download.
The report downloads as a ZIP folder which contains an XML for each patient, and a TXT file with the total count of processed patients and a count of any export errors. Each patient file contains the patient information that is required for Meaningful Use.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to renew medications or print renewals in the Kareo Clinical module because it would spin/stall.
- Fixed an issue where “Lidocaine Ointment” was not selectable in the Clinical module because of a UI issue.
- Fixed an issue where the eRx refill requests field (under the “scripts” tab) was missing in the Clinical module.
- Fixed an issue where a specific drug type (e.g. Lidocaine ointment) was not included in the Lexi updates within the Clinical module.
- Fixed an issue where the ICD-9 to ICD-10 code conversion was not working for some new ICD-10 codes.
- Fixed an issue where the provider was not able to successfully save a new custom section to their public profile.