In February 2018, your Kareo Clinical account will be upgraded to the latest version.
Filter Note Types in the Notes Section of Patient Face Sheet
Providers have a new, quicker option for filtering long lists of clinical notes, and searching for a specific note or treatment plan. A Note Type filter has been added to the top of the Notes section in the patient Face Sheet. Any note type that was previously created for that specific patient will be listed in the drop-down as an option.
Improved Vitals Workflow in a Note
The number of mouse clicks to add vitals to a note has been reduced, saving you time. When a new vital record is documented within a clinical note, and the Save button is clicked, the vital will instantly be added to the note and the vitals screen will close. The extra "OK" confirmation button has been removed.
The vitals note section has been condensed to display the 5 most recent vital records. This prevents the entire clinical note from growing too long when many vital records are added. If additional vital records need to be reviewed, use the scroll bar within the vitals section.
Import PDF and Other File Types from an Updox Direct Message
In addition to CCDA and PDF files, users now have the ability to import the following file types into Kareo via UpDox direct messaging:
- TIF (.tiff / .tif)
- JPEG (.jpg / .jpeg / .jif / .jfif)
- PNG (.png)
- TXT (.txt)
- Word doc (.docx / .doc)
Print Functionality on Quality Measures Report
The Quality Measures report now offers a Print button on the top right.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the Managed Controlled Prescribing link generated the error: Organization ID is not valid (Error code: 13).
- Fixed an issue where lab work and results are not sent in a referral via eFax.
- Fixed an issue where clicking Export Continuity of Care will generate the error: Sorry, we are having some technical difficulties exporting. Please try again later.
- Fixed an issue where sending a referral will generate the error: An error has occurred. Please try again.
- Fixed an issue where prescriptions show as pending but they are not reaching the pharmacy.
- Fixed an issue where the patient's state will not populate in the Platform unless it is all capitalized.