In February 2019, your Kareo Clinical account will be upgraded to the latest version.
Delete Misrouted Lab Result
Users can now delete an unmatched lab result for a patient that was misrouted to the practice by the lab. This ensures the practice is not violating HIPAA by housing another customer's patient data.
Patient Portal Message Notification
Patients and providers will now receive notification when there's a new patient portal message.
To ensure the notifications are being sent, the following must be set up:
- The practice must have Patient Portal enabled
- The patient has been invited to the Patient Portal
- The patient activated their Patient Portal
- The patient has opted in to Email communication
When a message is sent to a patient via the Patient Portal, the patient will receive an email notification. See example to the right.
When the patient replies to the message in the Patient Portal, the provider will receive a notification in the Message Center.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Updated CDC recommendations to the 2019 immunization schedule
- Fixed an issue where users experience latency when opening a patient note
- Fixed an issue where merging a CCDA resulted in an error
- Fixed an issue where the Quality Measure (QRDA) Report was not generating