In June 2019, your Kareo Clinical account will be upgraded to the latest version.
Flowsheets for Diabetes, Hypertension, and Vitals
With Kareo’s new flowsheets, primary care specialty providers and clinical assistants will now be able to easily review individual lab/vital trends on one screen. Flowsheets are offered at no additional charge and will improve patient care and increase efficiency by doing the following:
- Enable you to quickly assess your patient's health trends at a glance by showing a snapshot of key data over time.
- Provide you a faster and better care for patients with certain chronic health conditions (i.e. diabetes, hypertension).
- Allow you to view historical vitals and lab results in one screen. This will provide you the ability to quickly identify any problems and make necessary adjustments to the care plan.
Data in the flowsheets are populated from recorded vitals, discrete paper lab results, and eLab results.
Assign eRx Proxy for Renewal Request Delegation
Providers can now assign another Provider or a Clinical Assistant at their practice as a proxy to respond to eRx Renewal Requests from the pharmacy on their behalf.
- The provider must have eRx enabled to assign a proxy.
- The assigned proxy provider is not required to be enrolled in eRx. The requirement is only for the prescribing provider.
- In order to be a proxy, the user must have a Provider or Clinical Assistant role.
- Providers can assign as many proxies as necessary.
- Assigned proxies can only Approve or Deny a renewal request. Only the prescribing provider will have access to change the prescription.
Provider Instructions to Assign Proxy User:
Once completed, the assigned proxy can respond to the renewal request.
Instructions for Assigned Proxy to Respond to Renewal Request:
Vaccine Funding Source
Users will have the ability to select the following vaccine funding source when documenting vaccines:
- Vaccine Stock was privately funded
- Vaccine Stock was publicly funded
- Vaccine Stock was publicly funded by the VFC program
- Vaccine Stock was publicly funded by a non-VFC program
Add VFS Source
Denying a medication renewal request now only sends a denial response message to the pharmacy. It will no longer modify the patient's active medication list.
- Fixed an issue where users received an error message when clicking on a Change Request message