In August 2019, your Kareo Clinical account will be upgraded to the latest version.
Flowsheets: Enhanced Lab Details
In an effort to provide additional context for clinical decision making, providers and clinical assistants can now access supplementary lab details when reviewing a patient's lab results from a flowsheet.
View Lab Details in a Flowsheet
Medicare Promoting Interoperability (MIPS) Dashboard
Promoting Interoperability focuses on patient engagement and the electronic exchange of health information using certified electronic health record technology (CHERT). With the updated Medicare Promoting Interoperability (MIPS) dashboard, providers can track their progress throughout the year and easily determine what actions are required to meet requirements for 2019.
Navigate the MIPS Dashboard
Learn more about exclusions and select the ones that applies to the provider.
Measure by Objective
Additional details includes:
- By the end of August 2019, providers can create an Acupuncture Initial Visit, Acupuncture Follow Up, or Acupuncture Reassessment note.
- The following Acupuncture templates will be available:
- Acupuncture OM
- Acupuncture OM Follow Up
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to administer new vaccines unless the VIS date was populated
- Fixed an issue where the text on a printed clinical note was overlapping with the header
- Fixed an issue where users received an error message when accessing a change request