In October 2019, your Kareo Clinical account will be upgraded to the latest version.
2019 Quality Measure: Hospice Discharge
Kareo's new Hospice Discharge is integrated across 15 measures for the 2019 reporting year. If a patient is placed into Hospice providers can exclude those patients. Providers should check the Quality Measures Dashboard to ensure they are selecting the right measures.
To notate a Hospice discharge:
- Acupuncture OM and Acupuncture OM Follow Up templates has been updated to indicate they are for Traditional Chinese Medicine. New template names:
- Acupuncture TCM
- Acupuncture TCM Follow Up
- The QRDA 1 and 3 download message has been updated to state, "We will notify you when the QRDA XML file is ready to download. You do not need the QRDA file to submit the quality measures to CMS. Print the Quality Report and contact a qualified registry for assistance."
- Fixed an issue where Clinical Recommendations did not populate for some patients
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to print the Medicaid Promoting Interoperability report
- Fixed an issue where Hospitalization history dates added from a H&P note were off by one day
- Fixed an issue where severity level of an allergen is not displayed on the patient's note
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to select sub ICD-10 codes in a note
- Fixed an issue where the CCDA export did not include the patient's state