In May 2020, your Kareo Clinical account will be upgraded to the latest version.
Complete Screening Tool Within Note
Kareo's new In-Note Screening Tools allows providers the ability to complete screening tools with the patient within the clinical note. Available screening tools for providers:
Providers subscribed to Engage can also send screening tools (GAD-7, PCL-5, and PHQ-9) for the patient to complete before their appointment. Patients can also complete screening tools in the office using Kareo Kiosk.
Complete Screening Tool
|Once completed, the total score is added in the corresponding section of the note. The completed screening tool will be saved as a document in the patient's chart, allowing providers to review the results within the clinical note.|
Additional Screening Tools
In addition to the GAD-7 and PHQ-9, Kareo now offers PCL-5 and HAM-A screening tools.
|Mental Health providers can use the new In-Note Screening Tools to complete these screening tools with the patient within the clinical note.
Screening tool HAM-A is only available through In-Note Screening Tools.
Telehealth Notes and Templates
Providers can now create notes and use templates specific to telemedicine appointments.
|The 15 new adult primary care Telehealth templates gives provider's the ability to capture the patient's location, consent, and participants within the clinical note.|
|Provider can document the visit with a Telehealth H&P or Telehealth SOAP note using one new Telehealth templates.|
- A printed signed note will now explicitly show that it was electronically signed by the provider and include a date/time stamp.
- Updated the following Immunization VIS date to reflect current CDC guidelines.
- Multi-Vaccines (DTaP, Hib, Hepatitis B, Polio, and PCV13)
- Routine-Vaccines: DTaP , Tdap, and Td
- Non-Routine-Vaccines: Yellow Fever
- Fixed an issue where users received an error when add a drug to favorites
- Fixed an issue where providers were able to prescribe discontinued drugs
- Fixed an issue where eLabs were sent with the incorrect patient date of birth
- Fixed an issue where the template button is missing from the Mental/Functional and Test section of a clinical note