Edit Provider User Account
- Last updated
Save as PDF
System Admins can edit provider user account information and permissions as roles change within your practice.
- The role of provider cannot be removed from a user .
- Before a provider user account can be locked, all module subscriptions must be deactivated.
- It's recommended that the provider log out and log back in to view updates to account information.
Access User Settings
- Hover over the User icon and click on Practice Settings. The Practice Settings page opens.
- Click User Settings. The User Settings page opens.
Edit Provider Information
- Click Edit to the right of the provider's name. The Edit Provider page opens.
- If desired, click to select additional product(s) to activate for the provider.
- Make desired changes.
Note: "Enable Supervising Provider for Prescribing" is enabled for eRx enrolled providers only.
- Click Save Provider.
- If a new product was added, the Confirm Adding Provider License pop-up window opens. Click to select and agree to the Terms of Service and authorize the addition to the practice's invoice. Then, click Submit.