Edit Provider User Account
- Last updated
Save as PDF
System Admins can edit provider account information and permissions as roles change within your practice.
- The role of provider cannot be removed from a user at this time.
- Before a provider user account can be locked, all module subscriptions must be deactivated.
- It's recommended that the provider log out and log back in to view updates to account information.
Access User Settings
- Hover over the User icon and click on Practice Settings. The Practice Settings page opens.
- Click User Settings. The User Settings page opens.
Edit Provider Information
- Click Edit to the right of the provider's name. The Edit Provider page opens.
- If desired, click to add the product(s) the provider should have access to.
- Make desired changes to the providers's account information.
- The "Enable Supervising Provider for Prescribing" option will be disabled for providers who are not eRx enrolled.
- Click Save Provider.
- If a new product was added, the Confirm Adding Provider License window will open.
- Click to agree with the Kareo's Terms of Service for the provider.
- Click Submit.