Add Service Locations
- Last updated
- 16:44, 4 May 2016
Save as PDF
The Service Locations section stores the address and contact information for your practice locations. The Place of Service Code, required on claims to explain what type of provider performed healthcare services, is also stored in this section.
Navigate to Service Locations
- Hover over the User icon in the top right of your screen and click Practice Settings to open the Practice Settings page.
- Click Service Locations in the left menu. The Service Locations page opens.
Add Service Location
- Click New Service Location.
- Enter the name of the service location.
- Enter the physical address of the service location.
- Click the drop-down arrow to select the type of service your practice provides.
- Enter phone and fax numbers (optional).
- Click Save.