Add Referring Provider Profile
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Create a database of referring providers that can be easily added to clinical notes and patient demographics. Provider information can be added manually or auto-populated using their individual NPI Number.
Once a referring provider profile has been created, the provider can be added in a patient's Demographics or Insurance Case.
Navigate to Referring Providers
- Hover over the User icon and click on Practice Settings. The Practice Settings page opens.
- Click Misc on the left menu. Additional setting options expands.
- Click Referring Providers. The Referring Providers page opens.
Add a Referring Provider
- Click +Add Referring Provider. The Add Referring Provider window opens.
- To auto-populate the provider information:
- Enter the provider Individual NPI and click Look Up.
- The provider's First Name, Last Name, Taxonomy Code, Phone Number and Address will auto populate when available.
- Enter additional provider information, as needed.
- To manually enter provider information:
- Enter information in the required fields for First Name, Last Name, and one phone number (Work, Mobile, or Home).
- Enter information in the remaining fields, as necessary (optional).
- Click Save at the bottom of the window. The provider displays in the Referring Providers list.