Add New Referral Source
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The Referral Source is a tool that helps you track how patients were introduced to your practice. A list of standard Referral Sources is automatically included in your Practice Settings. Add custom Referral Sources to the list, or edit the existing list items to meet your specific needs. A Referral Source can be associated with a patient on the Additional Info tab of the patient's Demographics.
Navigate to Referral Source
- Hover over the User Icon in the upper right of the window and click Practice Settings. The Practice Settings menu opens.
- Click Misc on the left menu. The Misc drop-down menu opens.
- Click Referral Sources from the Misc drop-down menu. The Referral Sources list displays.
Add a Referring Provider
- Click +Add Referral Resource in the upper right of the window. The Add Referral Resource window opens.
- Add a Name for the Referral Source in the field provided.
- Add a brief Description of the Referral Source in the field provided (optional).
- Click Save. The new Referral Source displays in the list.