Navigate Enrollment Dashboard
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The Insurance Companies page, also known as the Enrollments Dashboard provides visibility into insurance information as it applies your practice. Here, you can view the insurances on your account for the practice or for an individual provider, add new insurance companies, and enter and edit plans. Billing module subscribers have the ability to enroll for available electronic services with insurance companies to submit claims, check patient eligibility, and receive ERAs.
- Hover over the User icon and click on Practice Settings. The Practice Settings page opens.
- Click Insurance. The Insurance Companies dashboard opens.
Navigate the Enrollments Dashboard
- Assisted Enrollments On: Displays if Kareo has been authorized to facilitate enrollments for electronic insurance services on the practice's behalf.
- +Add Insurance: Click to initiate the workflow to add one or more insurance companies to the account.
- Click the +Add Insurance drop-down arrow to enroll for available electronic services with one or more insurance companies.
- Enrolled To: Click the drop-down arrow and choose Group Enrollments or a specific provider to view the enrolled insurance(s).
- Scope: Click the drop-down arrow and choose All, All Practices, or Practice Specific to view the enrolled insurance(s).
- "Only show enrollments in progress": Click this option to show insurance companies with status Pending Insurance, Pending Customer, or On Hold.
- Search: Quickly find an insurance company by name or ID number.
- Insurance #: The ID number used by the clearinghouse to route electronic claims to the insurance company.
- Insurance Name: Alphabetically displays the names of insurance companies added the account.
- Claims, Eligibility, ERAs: Displays the status of electronic services offered by the insurance company.
- Track Enrollment: Click to view additional details.
- Transactions: Click on a transaction type to view details.
- Message: This banner displays when the status is Pending Practice alerting the practice that an action is required.
- Tracker: The progress bar shows the status of each enrollment by insurance company and transaction type.
- Case Number: The Kareo Support case number related to this insurance company enrollment.
- View Activity History: Click to expand and view the activity history per insurance company and transaction types with the following information:
- Date/time when case is created
- Date/time when status is changed
- Date/time when customer task is created
- Date/time when expected insurance company response is changed