Edit or Delete Insurance Plan Within Insurance Company Record
- Last updated
- 09:54, 8 Jul 2016
Save as PDF
Insurance plan information stored within an insurance company record can be edited or deleted in Practice Settings. This feature is available to your account users who have been assigned the System Admin or Biller role.
Navigate to Insurance
- Hover over the User icon and click Practice Settings. The Practice Settings menu opens.
- Click Insurance on the left menu. The Insurance dashboard opens.
Edit or Delete Insurance Plan
- Click on the correct insurance company name in the list. The Edit Insurance Company window opens.
(Top image on right shows Insurance dashboard for Clinical users without the Billing module. Bottom image shows Insurance dashboard for Clinical and Billing module customers.)
- Click Edit on the right of the insurance plan you would like to edit or delete. The Edit Insurance Plan window opens.
- To edit the plan information, make desired changes to the plan name, address, and phone number, and click Update Plan. The Edit Insurance Plan window reopens and the updated information displays under Insurance Plans.
- To remove the plan, click Delete in the lower right corner. The Edit Insurance Plan window reopens and a green Successfully Deleted confirmation message displays at the top.