Delete Lab Tests from Lab List
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Kareo Clinical (EHR) provides a default list of lab orders that clinicians can order or perform. This list can be customized to the needs of your practice by adding or removing lab tests.
Note: This list is specific to internal communications regarding lab orders within a practice (it is not used with eLabs).
Navigate to the Lab List
- Hover over the User icon in the top right of your screen and click Practice Settings to open the Practice Settings page.
- On the Practice Settings page click Clinical and then click Lab List on the left menu. The Lab List window opens displaying all lab tests currently available to a clinician.
Delete Lab Tests
- To search for a lab test, click on the headers to sort by Category, Name, or Description.
- Check the box next to the test you want to remove.
- Click Delete.
- Click Confirm on the Confirm Changes window. The lab test is removed from the Lab List.