Add Lab Tests to Lab List
- Last updated
- 16:05, 4 May 2016
Save as PDF
As part of the lab orders process, you can specify a default list of lab tests that clinicians can order or perform. Kareo provides a default list which you can customize to the needs of your practice by adding or removing lab tests.
Note: This list is specific to internal communications regarding lab orders within a practice (it is not used with eLabs).
Navigate to the Lab List
- Hover over the User icon in the top right of your screen and click Practice Settings to open the Practice Settings page.
- On the Practice Settings click Clinical on the left menu.
- Under Clinical, click Lab List. The Lab List window opens displaying all lab tests currently available to a clinician.
Add Lab Tests
- Click New Lab.
- Select a category from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a name for the test.
- Enter a description of the test (optional).
- Click Save. The lab is added to the Lab List. To search for a lab, click on the headers to sort by Category, Name, or Description.