Set Practice Holidays
- Last updated
- 17:53, 8 May 2016
Save as PDF
By default, Kareo includes a pre-set list of commonly observed U.S. holidays on the Calendar. You can modify this list to reflect the holidays observed by your practice.
Navigate to Time Off & Holidays
- Hover over the Platform icon in the upper left corner and click Calendar. The Calendar opens.
- Click Calendar Settings. The Calendar Settings page opens.
- Click Time Off & Holidays on the left menu.
Set Standard Holidays
- To remove a pre-set holiday from your Calendar, hover over the holiday in the list and click Remove to delete it. Confirm by clicking Remove this instance in the pop-up window.
Note: Christmas Eve does not automatically populate in the list but is an option that can be selected and added to the Calendar.
- To view and edit the list of pre-set holidays, click Change what holidays your practice observes. The Edit Holidays window opens.
- Check or uncheck boxes to add or remove holidays from your Calendar.
- Click Save when finished.