Add Visit Reasons
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Visit Reasons enable you to create templates for common types of appointments within the practice. Visit Reasons can be configured with a name, color coding, and appointment duration. When a new appointment is scheduled, simply select a Visit Reason and the configured template will apply.
Navigate to Visit Reasons
- Hover over the Platform icon in the upper left corner and click Calendar. The Calendar opens.
- Click Calendar Settings. The Calendar Settings page opens.
- Click Visit Reasons on the left menu. The Visit Reasons window opens.
Add a New Visit Reason
- Click +New Visit Reason. The New Visit Reason window opens.
- Enter a name for the Visit Reason.
- Enter the number of minutes to schedule when using the Visit Reason in the Duration field.
- Click on the Color bar to select a color code for the reason.
- Click Save when finished. The new Visit Reason appears in the list of Visit Reasons and can be selected when scheduling patient appointments.