- Last updated
Save as PDF
Documents such as an image, PDF, or Word file can be uploaded to the Documents page or added to a patient's chart. You can also import Summary of Care information received from other providers and store it on the Documents page.
- If you are integrated with Kareo Billing, documents you upload through Kareo Clinical, Kareo Billing, or the Mobile App are viewable in both systems. Uploaded documents are stored on the patient's Documents in Kareo Clinical and under Documents in Kareo Billing.
- Once a document is assigned to a patient, it cannot be changed to a different patient. If a document is assigned to a patient in error, delete the document and start again.
- Up to 20 documents can be uploaded at one time.
- The size of a file cannot exceed 10MB.
- Hover over the Platform icon and click on Documents. The Documents page opens.
- Status: Click and select an option from the drop-down menu to filter documents by a status. (New, In-Process, Processed, or Error)
- Search: Enter a patient name, document name, or document label to search for a specific document.
- + Upload: Click to upload a new document.
- Date: Displays the date the document was added. Click the Date column header to sort documents by date. Click again to reverse the order.
- Name: Displays file name as it was saved. Click the Name column header to sort by document name in alphabetical order. Click again to reverse the order.
- Status: Displays the status selected for a document.
- Label: Shows the document type selected when the file was uploaded. Click the Label column header to sort by alphabetical order. Click again to reverse the order.
- Patient: When available, displays the patient's name associated with the document. Click the patient's name to open their record.
- Notes: Displays any notes added to the Document entry.
- Actions: Click to perform available document actions.
- Edit: Edit or delete the entry information.
- Download: Save the document to open or print.
- Merge: Merges Summary of Care information from another provider.
- View: Opens an image or PDF in the browser window.
- Click the refresh icon to reload the page.
- Navigate to additional pages of documents.