Unpublish Online Provider Profile
- Last updated
- 14:43, 16 Dec 2016
Save as PDF
An online provider profile can be unpublished from within the editor tools. Once the profile status is set to unpublished, it is no longer viewable online.
Open Provider Profile Editor
- Hover over the Platform icon in the upper left of the window and select Provider Profiles from the drop-down menu. The Provider Profiles window opens.
- Click Manage on the right of the provider name. The Provider's Profile opens.
Disable Provider Profile
- Click Profile Status on the left menu. The editor scrolls to the Profile Status section.
- Hover over Profile Status Published and click Edit when it displays on the right.
- Click the Profile Status drop-down and select Unpublished.
- Click Save Changes. The Profile Status displays as Unpublished.
|A red Unpublished badge also displays above the provider photo on the Provider Profiles page. || |