Add, Edit, or Delete Profile Procedures
- Last updated
- 16:05, 20 Apr 2016
Save as PDF
Add a list in your profile of up to 10 procedures that are performed in your office.
Open Provider Profile
- Hover over the Kareo icon in the upper left of the window and select Provider Profiles from the drop-down menu. The Provider Profiles window opens.
- Click Manage Profile on the right of the provider name. The Provider's Profile opens.
- Scroll down to the Procedures section of the Provider Profile.
- Click +Add Procedure. The Procedures editor opens.
- Enter the Procedure Title and Description.
- Click Save Changes. The updated information displays in the Procedures section.
Edit or Delete Association
- Hover over the Procedures entry you want to edit or delete and click Edit on the right when it appears. The Procedures editor opens.
- To edit the Procedures details, make desired changes to the information and click Save Changes. The editor closes and the updated information displays.
- To delete a Procedure, click Delete in the lower right of the editor window.
- To reorder the list of Procedures, click the bar on the left of the procedure name and drag it up or down into the new position.