Add, Edit, or Delete Hospital Affiliation in Profile
Save as PDF
Add one or more Hospital Affiliations to your profile to let your patients know where else you practice, give them piece of mind, and allow them to make more informed healthcare decisions.
Open Provider Profile
- Hover over the Kareo icon in the upper left of the window and select Provider Profiles from the drop-down menu. The Provider Profiles window opens.
- Click Manage Profile on the right of the provider name. The Provider's Profile opens.
Add Hospital Affiliation
- Scroll down to the Hospital Affiliations section of the Provider Profile.
- Click +Add Association. The Hospital Affiliations editor opens.
- Enter the Association Name and Year Joined.
- Click Save Changes. The updated information displays in the Hospital Affiliations section.
Edit or Delete Hospital Affiliation
- Hover over the Hospital Affiliations entry you want to edit or delete and click Edit on the right when it appears. The Hospital Affiliations editor opens.
- To edit a Hospital Affiliation, make desired changes to the information and click Save Changes. The editor closes and the updated information displays.
- To delete a Hospital Affiliation, click Delete in the lower right of the editor window.
- To reorder the list of entries, click the bar on the left of the Hospital Affiliation name and drag it up or down into the new position.