Edit Provider Profile Service Locations
- Last updated
- 14:11, 22 Nov 2016
Save as PDF
The Service Locations section allows you to display multiple practice locations on your provider profile. By default, Service Location information is auto-populated from data in your Kareo account Practice Settings. Customization options give you the ability to hide a location, show if a location is accepting new patients, and select which office is your primary location.
Open Provider Profile
- Hover over the Platform icon in the upper left of the window and select Provider Profiles from the drop-down menu. The Provider Profiles page opens.
- Click Manage on the right of the provider name. The provider's profile editor opens.
Edit Service Location Settings
Choose how Service Locations are displayed on your Provider Profile.
- Scroll down to the Practice Photos section of the Provider Profile.
- Hover over the location name and click Edit on the right when it appears. The Location editor opens.
- Check the boxes to select or deselect the following options:
- Set this as your "Primary Location" (only one primary location can be indicated)
- Indicate whether the location is "Accepting New Patients"
- Choose whether or not the location is "Displayed on Your Provider Profile"
- Click Save Changes. The updated information displays in the list.