Add, Edit, or Delete Profile Team Members
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The Team Members section of the profile allows you to post photos and basic information of other staff members in the practice.
Open Provider Profile
- Hover over the Platform icon in the upper left of the window and select Provider Profiles from the drop-down menu. The Provider Profiles page opens.
- Click Manage on the right of the provider name. The provider's profile editor opens.
Add Team Member
- Scroll down to the Team Members section of the Provider Profile.
- Click +Add Team Member. The Team Member editor opens.
- To add an optional image, click browse and upload. The Team Photo window opens.
- Drag and drop an image from your desktop into the box, click browse and upload to add an image from your computer, or click take a photo to take a picture using your webcam. The Edit Team Photo window opens.
Note: An image must meet the following criteria to be uploaded:
- File type: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .tif, or .gif
- File size: 250kb-10mb
- Measurements: minimum 200 pixels in height and width
- Click and drag the crop box to center it over your picture, as desired.
- Click and drag the corners of the crop box to reduce or enlarge the size, if necessary.
- Click Crop when placement is complete.
- Review the image and click Confirm crop to save the image, or click Redo crop to make additional changes. The saved image appears in the Team Member editor.
- Enter the Team Member's name (required).
- Enter the Team Member's job title (required).
- Click Save Changes when finished. The updated information displays under Team Members in the profile.
Edit or Delete a Team Member
- Hover over the Team Members you want to edit or delete and click Edit on the right when it appears. The Team Members editor opens.
- To remove or change the Team Member image, click Remove Image. Click browse and upload to add a new image, if desired. Click Save Changes when finished.
- To edit the Team Member's Name or Title, make desired changes to the information and click Save Changes. The editor closes and the updated information displays.
- To delete the Team Member, click Delete in the lower right of the editor window.
- To reorder the list of Team Members, click the bar on the left of the Team Member's image and drag it up or down into the new position in the list.