Add, Edit, or Delete Profile Practice Photos
- Last updated
- 14:41, 16 Nov 2016
Save as PDF
Display photos from your practice on your profile. Integrating visual content into your profile can capture viewer attention and help tell others more about who you are.
Open Provider Profile
- Hover over the Kareo icon in the upper left of the window and select Provider Profiles from the drop-down menu. The Provider Profiles window opens.
- Click Manage Profile on the right of the provider name. The Provider's Profile opens.
Add Practice Photo
- Scroll down to the Practice Photos section of the Provider Profile.
- Click +Add Practice Photo. The Practice Photo editor opens.
- Drag and drop and image from your desktop into the box or click browse and upload to select an image from a directory on your computer. The image displays in the Practice Photo box.
Note: An image must meet the following criteria to be uploaded:
- File type: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .tif, or .gif
- File size: 250kb-10mb
- Measurements: minimum 200 pixels in height and width
- Enter a name for the Practice Photo in the Title box (required).
- Enter a brief explanation of the photo in the Description box (optional).
- Enter search terms (separated by commas) in the Keywords box to help others find your profile when searching online (optional).
- Click Save Changes when finished. The updated information displays under Practice Photos in the profile.
Edit or Delete a Practice Photo
- Hover over the Practice Photo you want to edit or delete and click Edit on the right when it appears. The Practice Photo editor opens.
- To change the photo, click Remove Image. Click browse and upload to add a new image. Click Save Changes when finished.
- To edit the Title, Description, or Keywords, make desired changes to the information and click Save Changes. The editor closes and the updated information displays.
- To delete the Practice Photo, click Delete in the lower right of the editor window.
- To reorder the list of entries, click the bar on the left of the Practice Photo and drag it up or down into the new position in the list.