Schedule Custom Recurring Appointment
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Schedule a recurring appointment for patients who require ongoing visits.
Note: appointment reminders will not be sent for recurring appointments.
Open the Calendar
Open the calendar to schedule an appointment.
- Select the desired date on the calendar.
- Click New Appointment. The Calendar page opens to the weekly view of the selected date.
- Select a Provider, Staff, or Resource from the drop-down.
- Double-click the desired time slot. The New Appointment page opens.
- Enter how often the appointment will repeat.
- Select how often the recurrence will repeat:
- Week: choose which day(s) of the week the occurrence will repeat
- Month (coming soon)
- Year (coming soon)
- Set when the recurrence will end:
- On a specific day
- After a certain amount of occurrences
- Click Done to save the recurrence.
- Click Save Appointment when finished.