Edit or Delete Group Appointment
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Once you've created a group appointment, you can edit the details, resources, and attendees. Group appointments can be easily deleted if the appointment was made in error or is no longer needed.
Navigate to Group Appointment
- From the Dashboard, click on the group appointment to view the Appointment Card.
- Click More Options.
- To make changes, click Edit Appointment. The Edit Appointment page opens.
- Follow the steps below to edit the group appointment.
- To remove, click Delete Appointment. The Delete Appointment window opens.
Edit Group Appointment
- Click the drop-down arrow to change the status of the appointment.
- Make desired changes to the Details.
- Make desired changes to the Resources.
- To remove a resource, click X next to the resource.
- To add new resources, search for and select the resource.
- Make desired changes to the Attendees.
- To remove an attendee, click X next to the patient's name.
- To add an attendee, search for a patient.
- Existing Patient: Begin entering the patient's name and click on the patient's name when it appears.
- New Patient: If the patient record is not found, select Click to create new patient record to add a patient record.
- Click Save Appointment when finished.