Edit Patient Record from Appointment
- Last updated
- 06:24, 10 May 2016
Save as PDF
From the Edit Appointment window, you can edit basic patient information such as address and contact information, or make changes to the patient's insurance information.
Open Patient Appointment
From the Dashboard
- Hover over the Platform icon in the upper left of the window and click Agenda. The Agenda opens.
- Click on the patient's name to open the appointment card.
- Click More Options and select Edit Appointment from the drop-down menu. The Edit Appointment window opens.
From the Calendar
- Hover over the Platform icon in the top left and click Calendar. The Calendar opens.
- Click on the appointment that you wish to edit. The Edit Appointment window opens.
Edit Patient Basic Information and Contact Information
- From the Edit Appointment window, click Edit on the right of the patient's name. The Edit Patient window opens.
- Make necessary changes to the patient information.
- Click Save Patient.
Edit Patient Insurance
- From the Edit Appointment window, click Edit on the right of the insurance name. The patient's Billing Profile opens.
- Click Edit next to the insurance you want to change. The Edit Insurance Case window opens.
- Make necessary changes to the insurance case or policy information, and click Save & Finish.