Edit Patient Insurance from Appointment
- Last updated
- 07:09, 10 May 2016
Save as PDF
From the Edit Appointment window, you can make changes to the patient's insurance information.
Open Patient Appointment
From the Agenda
- Hover over the Platform icon in the upper left of the window and click Agenda. The Agenda opens.
- Click on the patient's name to open the appointment card.
- Click More Options and select Edit Appointment from the drop-down menu. The Edit Appointment window opens.
From the Calendar
- Hover over the Platform icon in the top left and click Calendar. The Calendar opens.
- Click on the appointment that you wish to edit. The Edit Appointment window opens.
Edit Patient Insurance
- From the Edit Appointment window, click Edit on the right of the insurance name. The patient's Account page opens.
- Click the Insurance tab to open the Insurance page.
- Click Edit next to the insurance you want to change. The Edit Insurance Case window opens.
- Make necessary changes to the insurance case or policy information, and click Save & Finish.