Edit or Delete Patient Appointment
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Patient appointments can be easily edited in Kareo to help manage and organize the practice’s daily agenda.
Access Patient Appointment
- From the Dashboard, click on the appointment to view the Appointment Card.
- Click More Options.
- To make changes, click Edit Appointment. The Edit Appointment page opens.
- Follow the steps below to edit the appointment.
- To remove, click Delete Appointment. The Delete Appointment window opens.
- Click the drop-down arrow to change the status of the appointment.
- Make desired changes to the Details.
- To remove the patient, click X next to the patient's name.
- To add a new patient, search for a patient.
- Existing Patient: Begin entering the patient's name and click on the patient's name when it appears.
- New Patient: If the patient record is not found, select Click to create new patient record to add a patient record.
- Click the Patient Intake more options icon to Resend, Start Intake on Kiosk, or Print Forms (Engage subscribers only).
- To send a Patient Intake, click the Select additional forms drop-down arrow to select which patient intake forms to send (Engage subscribers only).
- Make desired changes to the Resources.
- To remove a resource, click X next to the resource.
- To add new resources, search for and select the resource.
- Make desired changes to the Billing Details.
- If the patient has multiple insurance cases, click the drop-down to select a different insurance case.
- Click the Eligibility more options icon to select the option to View Report or Check Eligibility.
- Click Save Appointment when finished.