Edit Patient Appointment
- Last updated
- 06:13, 10 May 2016
Save as PDF
Patient appointments can be easily edited in Kareo to help manage and organize the practice’s daily agenda.
Open the Appointment
From the Dashboard
- Hover over the Platform icon in the upper left of the window and click Agenda. The Agenda opens.
- Click on the patient's name to open the appointment card.
- Click More Options and select Edit Appointment from the drop-down menu. The Edit Appointment window opens.
From the Calendar
- Hover over the Platform icon in the top left and click Calendar. The Calendar opens.
- Click on the appointment that you wish to edit. The Edit Appointment window opens.
- Patient information:
- Click Edit on the right of the patient's name to edit the basic information and contact information in the patient record.
- Click Edit next on the right of the Insurance name to open the patient's Billing Profile and edit insurance information.
- Appointment Details: Make necessary edits to the appointment information.
- Click Save Appointment to update the appointment.
Move an Appointment
- Hover over Menu and click on Calendar. The Calendar opens.
- Click and drag the appointment to the desired time slot. The Appointment Update window opens.
- Confirm the new appointment time and click Save.