Mark Problem as Error
- Last updated
- 09:36, 10 May 2016
Save as PDF
The Mark a Problem as Error function gives you the ability to mark one or more problems as an error. Problems marked as an error will not be shown in the Active Problems list or on the Patient Portal, and will not be included in any patient reporting such as a CCDA report.
Navigate to Patient Chart / Problems
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart / Face Sheet opens.
- Click Problems in the left menu. The Problems List displays.
Mark a Problem as an Error
- In the Problems List, check the box next to the problem and click Mark as Error at the bottom of the window.
- Enter the reason for marking the problem as an error in the Comments box.
- Click Mark as Error. The problem is added to the Marked as Error tab of the Problems List.